What is the Klear Action Acne Treatment System?
Does your skin make you cringe? Are you constantly trying to find new products to fight acne and clear your skin? The Klear Action Acne Treatment System consists of three easy-to-use products. Below, we will examine how the system works and what the pros and cons are.
How does the Klear Action Acne Treatment System Work?
The first product, which is the deep cleanser, cleans deep down into your pores to remove dead skin cells. The second product, which is a toner, unclogs pores and neutralizes the oils in your skin that make you break out. It also soothes your skin and cools it. The third product, a lotion, repairs your skin by making it smoother and clearer.
Pros of Klear Action Acne Treatment System
One major benefit of the Klear Action Acne System is that it doesn’t use alcohol, so it’s gentle on the skin. Instead, it uses the medicine benzyl peroxide to clean deep down into pores, which helps prevent future outbreaks. Other pros of the Klear Action Acne Treatment System include:
- It’s affordable (around $20 for the kit of cleanser, toner and lotion)
- It reduces excess oil on the skin
- It repairs skin damaged by acne
- It doesn’t require a prescription
- It uses natural substances, including chamomile and aloe, to treat, soothe and cool skin
Cons of Klear Action Acne Treatment System
Every product reacts differently to different people. One of the major cons for this product is that benzyl peroxide may dry out your skin, leaving it flaky instead of oily. Other cons include:
- It’s not a cure and it is not permanent
- It is not available in most stores. It is only available online
- It takes about 2-6 weeks to start working
Many people who use Proactive and other acne treatment systems have been satisfied with the Klear Action Acne System. All-in-all, it can be an effective option for people who suffer from acne and want clearer skin.